GPS Formative Assessment Tool
Raz Kids - Link
Raz-Kids delivers hundreds of interactive, leveled eBooks spanning 29 levels (Below information furnished by the Raz-Kids website from above link)
- 400+ eBooks and open-book eQuizzes, with new books added every month, even in Spanish!
- Corresponding eQuizzes test comprehension, providing teachers with skill reports for data-driven instruction
- Online running records let teachers digitally assess each student, saving valuable classroom time
- The motivational "Raz Rocket" gets students excited about reading and strengthens the school-to-home connection
- A winner of numerous awards, including CODiE and EDDIE Awards and a Teachers’ Choice Award for the Classroom
- Students can listen to books for modeled fluency, read books for practice, and then record themselves reading so teachers can monitor progress
- Every leveled eBook has an accompanying eQuiz to test reading comprehension
- Books include Spanish, Song, Nursery Rhymes, Poetry and more
- Because all books are available 24/7 via the Web, students can practice reading anytime, anywhere
- Access for Students: With Raz-Kids, students can practice reading anytime, anywhere — at home, on the go, and even during the summer!
- Keeping Teachers in Control: Teachers can make assignments and track student progress with online assessments and student recordings
- Results: Viewing reports is simple, for individuals, classrooms, schools and even districts!
- Common Core: See how Raz-Kids can support your efforts to succeed with Common Core ELA standards
- On top of being accessible 24/7 via the Web, Raz-Kids also delivers reading access through itsfree apps, meaning your students can read and take quizzes on their iPad, Android, and Kindle Fire tablets.
- All student activity in the app is captured and reported to teachers at Raz-Kids.com, thus helping teachers monitor student progress and determine the instruction needed for each student.